The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the exhibition ground.
• Tents, beach shells and pavilions of any kind
• Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
• Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
• Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
• Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes
• Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
• Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
• Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons.
• Laser pointer.
• Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls.